1. Personal Data We Collect
In each case, we will rely on a legal basis of processing pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Regulation Protection (the “GDPR”).
The table below outlines each website-related processing activity in greater detail and provides information on the categories of information collected for each activity as well as the legal basis of processing for each of these activities under the GDPR.
|Purpose and Legal Basis||Categories of data||Provisions of GDPR|
Responding to submitted reports.
We may use the information that you provide to us to take the steps necessary to respond to the submitted reports.
We collect and process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest to respond to the submitted reports, to prevent crime (such as fraud, embezzlement, financial crime, and theft of intellectual and industry property), and to ensure the integrity of our manufacturing and other operations. If reporting is required, we may process your data to comply with our legal obligations. Personal identification information (name, e-mail address, mobile phone number), Articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(c), and 6(1)(f) of GDPR
|Personal identification information (name, e-mail address, mobile phone number),||Articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(c), and 6(1)(f) of GDPR|
In cases where we collect this information automatically, we collect and process this information for our legitimate business interests. In other cases, we will collect and process this information pursuant to your consent.
|Cookies||Articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(f) of GDPR|
2. How We Collect Personal Data
You directly provide inno.N with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Voluntarily file a report via our website
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
3. How We Use Personal Data
inno.N collects your data so that we may process the data to:
· Communicate with you in relation to handling of reports on “Report cases” and/or “Cyber Complaints”
· to calculate visitor statistics and keep track of visited pages on our website
· Help us comply with our legal or regulatory obligations
inno.N reserves the right to process and/or disclose your Personal Data as required by applicable laws, including Article 6 of the GDPR, when we believe process or disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the interest of you, the public, inno.N or others.
4. How We Store Your Data
inno.N securely stores your data in the inno.N’s internal database located in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Where required by law, inno.N will retain Personal Data only for as long as necessary to accomplish the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected. We will then destroy your Personal Data, in accordance with applicable law.
5. What Are Personal Data Protection Rights?
You may have certain rights in relation to the processing of the Personal Data under applicable law. inno.N would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights that you may have rights to depending on applicable law:
· The right to access – Right to request inno.N for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – Right to request that inno.N correct any information you believe is inaccurate and right to request inno.N to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – Right to request that inno.N erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – Right to request that inno.N restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – Right to object to inno.N’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – Right to request that inno.N transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by phone or email:
Call us at: 02-6477-0000
Or write to us: [email@example.com]
This website is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data on this website from anyone under the age of 16 without the prior, verifiable consent of a parent or guardian. Such parent or guardian may have the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and require that it be deleted. Moreover, all minors should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to using or disclosing any Personal Data on this website or online resource.
7. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer hard disk to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
8. What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Strictly Necessary Cookies: inno.N uses these cookies that are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These cookies are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but blocking these cookies will prevent the site from working. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies and do not store personal data thereby it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies.
· Statistics Cookies (or Performance Cookies): inno.N uses these cookies to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. These cookies help us understand how our sites are being used, such as which sites are the most and least popular. The information collected in these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymized, meaning that the do not relate to you personally. Opting out of these cookies will prevent us from knowing when you have visited our site and will prevent us from monitoring site performance. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
9. How to Manage Cookies
Google Analytics is a widely used platform for measuring the performance of a website and it may provide inno.N with technical support. Data may be collected - in which no one visitor to our site can be identified or distinguished from another – and anonymized by Google Analytics IP masking.
How to control cookies
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
10. Contact Us
Address: Pine Avenue Tower A, 100, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 04551, Republic of Korea
11. How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that inno.N has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant supervisory authority. the Personal Information Infringement Report Center in the Republic of Korea.
Phone: 118 (local)